Thanks Luis. I am trying to wrap my mind around the strategy process and
how it interfaces with the many moving pieces in the Wikimedia universe.

A comment that I've heard from staff is that strategies and priorities seem
to shift frequently. This results in confusion and lack of clarity. Once
there is a coherent strategy that emerges from this process, will it remain
set for the next 12-24 months? (Even 12 months seems rather short. Perhaps
we could be looking at longer-term horizons and higher aspirations, with
clearly defined intermediate SMART goals.)

Thanks,
Pine