Sorry you've had to change email Florence.

(Tangent) Could those who use *Yahoo email addresses* ask their
friends to check if their emails regularly end up in spam boxes? I
have found several Yahoo users who write to this list getting marked
as potential trojans by Google and I only find their emails a month
later, by accident, if ever.

P.S. this is not a Google conspiracy theory.

Thanks,
Fae