I think everyone will agree that it's been a pretty eventful month, but
with over a week remaining, I wanted to remind everyone of the list's
monthly 30-post soft limit.

Amusingly, the person requesting that the limit be more strictly enforced
just a few weeks ago is now quite close, themself, while the person singled
out with that request is currently "safe" by a comfortable margin. :)

I don't honestly intend to crack down and start moderating the moment
people hit 30, but I do want everyone to be aware of how quickly some of
these discussions intensify, and maybe slow down a bit.

Thanks,

Austin