On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Andrea Zanni <zanni.andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why?
> As a user, you would just need to login and participate, Discourse is like
> a website. You don't need to install anything.
> I don't understand your point.

I am speaking as an admin, not as a user :P

In brief, software is not stable. And it's not just that, but the
developers don't know their software well enough to offer a sensible
installation guide. I wouldn't use such software.

Besides that, if there is no Docker environment (and I don't think so
there is a Docker environment in WMF, though my information could be
outdated), you have to create a double layer system just to install it
according to their specification.

Said so, I am sure there are masochists around, willing to install it :P

--
Milos