Congratulations to the newly appointed and reappointed members! Also, thank
you to Lodewijk and Bence for their kind words. :) I would also like to
join them in thanking Josh for his work over the past few years.

Not surprisingly, I have a great deal of respect and affection for the
AffCom and their work. I think this is an especially interesting time for
the committee, and am excited to see what comes from them in the coming
months. :)

-greg