Hoi,
If there is one thing I have learned from Magnus, it is that a single tool
is just that. Easily forgotten. The power of his approach is that he thinks
about tools as part of a chain. This means that when a new tool is build,
it slots in. It gains power by doing so.

Being an independent thinker, his tools fit his architecture, an
architecture that is his. He is quite happy to hear ideas and when he sees
reason, he will even apply himself and make it so. It is why I am grateful
to him for the many small things he added to Reasonator to humour me.

It is against this light that it bemuses me. He has his day, but he did not
have his day. One of the best ideas not part of either the Wikipedia or
Wikidata road map is his tool for redlinks. I have said it before and I say
it again. It will improve both Wikipedia and Wikidata significantly. It has
only one drawback, the pundits did not find fault with it so it does not
get tracktion. <grin>
Thanks,
      GerardM