Hoi,
Thanks for the FUD. You mention that the Wikimedia Foundation has plans.
Really.. There are plans that are published and there has been time for you
to consider them. They are the ones that the WMF has published, they are
the only ones that exist as far as I know and I follow Wikidata closely.
So where are your sources Pete?

When other plans exist, the WMF is not the party developing them. For
instance: I am arguing for the use of Wikidata in links and redlinks. I
have published about it and I welcome comments. I asked you personally and
you were not even interested.

Why should anyone be interested now?
Thanks,
      GerardM