On 01/26/2016 09:39 AM, Fæ wrote:
> For those that do not watch Wales' user talk page, yesterday evening he
> posted:
> "James has made a lot of noise about why he was dismissed which is
> utter and complete bullshit. He wrote a nice piece for the Signpost
> about transparency which implied that the board got rid of him for
> wanting more transparency. Utter fucking bullshit." [1]

Curious... my thinking so far was that the Board's silence was
due to an effort to produce a coordinated, common and diplomatic
response to the criticism.
While I applaud that individual members are starting to engange in the
discussion, it is pretty clear at this point, that it is too late for
any coordinated and diplomatic response by the board that is helpful in
resolving the conflict.

The board seems entirely paralyzed, and this is a major problem for our
movement.

Tobias