Hi Alice,

thanks for the update. It's been quite a while - and you don't seem to give
a clear time table for further updates. The silence is damaging, and I hope
it goes away quickly, allowing some honest conversation. I can understand
that you want full information, but please also note that the conversation
in the community continues, with or without the board (whether we like it
or not) - and I'd prefer your voices of reason to be part of that. Could
you at least check back every few days to confirm you're still discussing
it, that there's still investigation going on, etc? For us, it is hard to
differentiate between nothing going on, or busy discussions in a backroom.

After this all is over, maybe it is good to sit back, and consider some
kind of protocol or standard approach for a next time - because there
always will be a next time.

Best,
Lodewijk