Hello Arnnon,

I'm glad you've decided to join the discussion. (And do appreciate it; I'm
sure by now you know exactly what you're walking into.)

I don't, however, see that your statement says much. The heart of the issue
is that you assisted in implementing and enforcing a "no poaching"
practice, which is an illegal and unethical wage suppression tactic. When
someone did not go along with that practice (whether out of refusal or
simple error), you enthusiastically fired them.

If you would like to work on gaining trust, regardless of what happens with
you and the Board, I believe you ought to directly address that. "I was
just following policy" won't wash here, as it was clear from your
communication that you were well aware that you were helping to enforce
anticompetitive "do not poach" agreements. I think the primary question is,
why did you go along with this illegal practice rather than blowing the
whistle?

Regards,

Todd (Seraphimblade)