Hello Arnnon,

What you describe as an *inspirational* experience, I see as an extremely
painful event to watch as it damages the Wikimedia Foundation and the
wikimedia movement.

Please keep in mind that you and the Board are not the only people who are
living through this situation.

I doubt that I'm alone in thinking that no matter the positive skills and
traits you bring to the Board, the questions your appointment raise are a
massive distraction to some important current matters such as the WMF
annual plan and strategy.

Forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasm for working through the issues
your appointment is causing the wikimedia movement.

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight