I am not satisfied at all by this update. I have the feeling the Board want to
wait until the community cools down. The boar was very fast in kicking out
James for no obvious reason. But for removing Arnnon Geshuri (per community
consensus, after a lot of drama) weeks are needed.  The Board and all other
Functionary positions only exist because the community has written articles
etc.  Now you, the Board, want ignore the community? Seriously? I have the
feeling that the WMF is some sort of a autocracy right now. WMF schould be
democratic. The community is not trolling the WMF, they simple care about
wikimedia projects.

Geshuri must be removed from the Board ASAP. Community consensus to do so
exists. Again: Please don't ignore the community.

--Steinsplitter