I agree that the Board need to be strengthened in competence related to cultural and personnel issues. I am also of the opinion that much of the discussion related to this issue is made in too harsh tone, and I am not fond of having an Rfc on the issue, intelligent dialogue is preferred to black and white voting.

This said I must admit I am utterly disappointed in this comment. The culture of Wikipedia is to be straightforward and fact oriented, and myself I am allergic to "corporate bullsh-t"/fluff. And then to find a comment full of this is not what I want to see And to get it from one who should be in the Board helping with our internal culture, makes me wonder if it possible to help with our problem in our culture with not at all understanding it?

I agree with other on the list that our movement will be worse off with Arnnon Geshuri in the Board.

Anders