Dear all,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the Wikimedia Bangladesh has a new
Executive Committee (aka Board) to the serve the chapter for the term
2016-2018.

27 of a total 43 regular members and 1 of 2 supporting members were present
in the General Meeting on January 15, 2016 which took place early before
the inauguration of Wikipedia's 15th birthday party. The new committee was
elected by the vote of regular members who were present at the general
meeting in person.

Minutes of the General Meeting can be found here
<https://bd.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedia_Bangladesh_First_Annual_General_Meeting_2016_15_January_2016.pdf>.
Unfortunately it is in Bangla, and English version is not available yet.

The following members were elected to serve the Executive Committee.

1. Munir Hasan <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Munirhasan>
2. Tanvir Rahman <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Wikitanvir>
3. Tanweer Morshed <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tanweer_Morshed>
4. Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive>
5. Nahid Sultan <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:NahidSultan>
6. Shabab Mustafa <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tarunno>
7. A. K. Al Mohiuddin <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Moheen_Reeyad>
8. Masum-Al-Hasan Rocky
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Masum-al-hasan>
9. Ali Haidar Khan <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ali_Haidar_Khan>

We have not elected the new office bearers (president, secretary, and
treasurer) yet. According to our bylaws they get elected by the vote of EC
members internally. It may take a week or two more. Once they are elected,
we would be happy to inform the community with an update.

Sincerely,

Tanvir Rahman
Secretary
Wikimedia Bangladesh