Congratulations Lorenzo, congratulations Wikimedia Italia. It was indeed a
long process, and I recall that this question came up - was it more than
five years ago? I'm curious what the coming years will bring, and I trust
that you will report back about whether it is a satisfying construction or
not.

Best,
Lodewijk