Patrick,

Thank you for posting this -- excellent work done by our team and deep
engagement with the community. I encourage everyone to review as we
continue to assess best ways to support healthy and safe Wikimedia
environment for all our contributors and readers.

Lila

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Patrick Earley <pear...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The preliminary report of the results of the 2015 Harassment survey is now
> available on Commons, as linked from Meta.[1]  This is the first version of
> our analysis of the results, and while it is nearly completed, it will be
> amended and updated within a week as we finish developing it. The data set
> is large, involving sixteen languages with several free text questions, and
> it has also been linked from the Meta page.
>
> This information is an important factor in gaining a better understanding
> of both the forms harassment takes and the impact it has on the Wikimedia
> projects.  We welcome your feedback and impressions on the Research talk
> page on Meta.[2]
>
> We want to thank the many Wikimedia volunteers, academics, and Wikimedia
> Foundation staff who helped prepare and translate the survey, and who gave
> feedback on the report.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Patrick, for the Support and Safety team[3]
>

> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Harassment_survey_2015#Results
>
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_talk:Harassment_survey_2015
>
> [3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Support_and_Safety
>
> --
> Patrick Earley
> Community Advocate
> Wikimedia Foundation
> pear...@wikimedia.org
> (1) 415 975 1874

Lila Tretikov
Wikimedia Foundation

*“Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.”*