Hi Lila, et al

I have some one question for you.

I am having a very hard time wrapping my head around how the grant
information you posted lead to WMF BoT voting James Heilman of the board in
a vote of no-confidence.

Something just doesn't add up here.

Any chance you can publish the actual grant application from the WMF to the
Knight Foundation?

I am guessing that the devil will be in those details; details which thus
far the WMF has kept completely under wraps.

I look forward to you releasing the grant application at your earliest
convenience.

Warm regards,

Ruslan Takayev