> A marketing slogan that I'd like WMF to banish is that Wikipedia is 100%
> written by volunteers. That's simply false.

I find that point of view entirely wrong. The WMF does not pay anybody to
edit, so editors are volunteers. I might follow the same line of reasoning
and say, that Wikipedia is not neutral, because people are allowed to write
about their own country/city etc.

Contributors make a living from other sources. Anybody could have some
affiliation other than getting paid and total neutrality is hard to come by.

Thyge