Chris, et al

Ruslan - what makes you think the two issues are connected?

James was pushing for greater transparency on the BoT. This is the one
major issue that arose during James on the board that wasn't transparent at
the time.

You can put 2 + 2 together from that.

> I have heard nothing from the WMF that suggests that they are.

We've heard sound bytes, but we haven't heard anything of substance from
the BoT on the issue of why James was ushered off the Board.

> A few other people are trying to draw some link between the two, but the
> burden of proof is on them not on Lila....

Lila could easily shut down these lines of questioning by publishing the
grant application, as was originally requested by others.

Warm regards,

Ruslan Takayev