On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Siko Bouterse <sboute...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Dear friends and colleagues,
>
> I’ve had the amazing privilege of serving this movement in a staff capacity
> for the past 4 ½ years, but I’ve now decided to move on from my role at the
> Wikimedia Foundation.

:'-(

You have done soooooooooooooo much great work in the past years, including
stuff like IdeaLab and supporting the grant programs.

It was alway nice to see you at Wikimania and other events like the
Diversity Conference.

(and sad that there aren't so many people left on the 6th floor that I
know. :/)

Hope you do indeed stay around as a volunteer :)

Cheers,
Katie

@wikidata