Hoi,
Pine as you are talking about "self inflicting wounds" I take it you are
not talking in your personal capacity. When is it enough for you? When are
you going to talk about positive things, things that will move us forward.
Why ask for blood and more blood? What is it that you hope to achieve?

Who do you represent in this unending litany of negativity and what have
you achieved in this way? When Lila was engaged in her role, she was to
direct in a different direction and she is doing that. You may not like it
and that is ok.
Thanks,
       GerardM