SO sorry to read this! My work with you on the IEG committee was one of the
most inspiring experiences I have had in my years as a Wikipedian. I guess
we will only learn after a few years what the effects were of some of the
decisions we made ton that committee, but I like to think that some of the
projects we funded have grown seeds of inspiration across the movement.
Thanks for your work above and beyond the call of duty while heading the
committee.

From my corner of the Wikiverse, good luck in your future endeavors