On 15 February 2016 at 16:07, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Teemu,
> These "partnerships" (which I think is an unfortunate word for them) are
> about giving volunteers access to closed sources.
>
> Apart from brand affiliation, what do you see as a potential benefit from
> partnering with PLoS?
> Pete
> [[User:Peteforsyth]]

Probably none. DOAJ on the other hand. I'm less convinced of DOAJ's
financial soundness and its loss would be unfortunate. I've lost track of
the current PR line over whatever we are currently calling the knowledge
engine but if they are still going for the searching for reliable
information line DOAJ would be an obvious place to deploy it (well mostly.
This got into their database some how
https://doaj.org/article/ebed893bfc3748d58695b2851c8270e9 ).

--
geni