These seem like reasonable ideas, Teemu, and I don't in any way oppose
them. It sounds, however, like they would go through different channels at
WMF (such as the grants programs, and/or business partnerships) than the
Elsevier and JSTOR programs did. Nothing wrong with that, but I wanted to
be clear what it is we're talking about.
-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]