This is also a major work that a lot of people in the global Jewish
community would feel is an important part of the public domain, and
enhancing of public education on these topics.

http://jewishfreeculture.org/sourcetexts/het-achterhuis-anne-frank-the-diary-of-anne-frank-amsterdam-1947/

Thanks,
Pharos