Hi Lila,

Thank you for the update and the pointer.

As you probably noted, there have been several 'incidents' quickly
following each other, which worry me, and probably you too. You're saying
that you welcome feedback and discussion, and that you're having internal
conversations on how to improve communication.

When problems continue like this in governments, you often see (well, this
probably depends on the country) that a committee is appointed to
investigate what is really the problem, and to come with some general
recommendations for structural improvements.

I'm not sure if this is the most effective method, but it might be an
effective way to gain back a bit of trust. Why not appoint a small
committee of a few trusted community members, that can get a bit more
information (also when that has to remain confidential) and make some
structural recommendations with regards to communicating with the
community? Normally I'd expect the Board to take such role, but given
recent events, I don't have the feeling the Board is best placed to do so.

Just thinking out loud, maybe there are better ideas to approach this in a
way that builds trust again.

Lodewijk