Hello Tomasz and everyone else

according to https://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaBG.htm the
number of active editors has raised by 19% in January, but it might as well
be because there were Christmas holidays in December. I do not believe we
have enough data to make a good quantitative analysis.

Something else we organised was a weekly "wikigame" – we asked a question
on social media and Wikipedia every day and the person who answered the
most questions correctly got a book for up to 15 Euro (the price of a
pretty good paperback edition of books, which can be used as sources). That
lead to a few new editors and a few new articles. I believe social media
have a potential and we will see that during CEE Spring. The themes were
Olympic games, football, art, history of Bulgaria and geography.

Best regards,
Nikola