Fantastic news.  Thanks for sharing with us, Carlos.

It's exciting to read over some of the group's future plans to do some
institutional engagement with museums, archives, and with local
universities.  : )

Chris "Jethro" Schilling
I JethroBT (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:I_JethroBT_(WMF)>
Community Organizer, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>