On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 5:43 AM, SarahSV <sarahsv.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This isn't about how much people know. It's obvious that the KE was just a
> flashpoint. It's about how to move forward without further casualties. I
> don't believe that that isn't possible.

From the point of person who knows just a tinny bit more than the
non-staff non-Board participant of this list (but definitely far less
than staff and Board), I tend to be a misanthrope. You know, the same
answer to the question "Why do wars exist?": Because people are
morons.

But despite of this, I still share your hope as I tend to believe that
Wikimedians are not just ordinary morons.

--
Milos