Hoi,

<grin> It is not that I am not with Brion. </grin> The problem is multi
faceted and I do not pretend that I know personell and how Lila is
appreciated. I am talking about community and about perceptions and maybe a
bit of the sociology of all this.

Being for or against is not the point, hearing arguments where they are
made is at issue. If all we can do is state positions and let the dice
role, a lot more people will be hurt than necessary.
Thanks,
      GerardM