On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 1:22 AM, Lila Tretikov <l...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> In practice this means I demanded that we set standards for staff
> communication with our community to be professional and respectful. It
> meant transitioning people, shutting down pet projects, promoting some but
> not others, demanding goals and results to get funding. This level of
> change is necessary to set up our organization to address the challenges of
> the next decade.

I could take issue with several things you've said on this list, Lila,
but I've tried to remain neutral for the sake of fairly moderating the
conversation.

I really don't think I can let this one go, though. Would you please
name one "pet project"—actually, I don't think it's so much to ask to
name them all—that's had to be shut down?

And, for that matter, why? I honestly cannot think of any reason that
this could not be truthfully and immediately answered.

Austin