I found this response interesting. It highlights the imbalance we, on the
outside, are having to deal with. It is OK for anyone to criticize the ED
on this list and elsewhere but if she says something that implies
shortcomings on the part of one or more of her staff or former staff - and
if WMF had problems when she arrived at least some of them were staff
problems -  it is used as proof she's "literally Hitler".

None of us on the outside knows who's Hitler here. And I guess we never
will. Sorry, but the volunteers who actually write and run Wikipedia can't
just believe either of you.

Does anyone know when the board is meeting (has it met) to resolve this? I
don't want them to rush a poorly thought-through decision but, after a
while, inaction in a human crisis like this becomes negligent abuse.