I don't want to suggest the Board resign en masse today or anything like that;
that would be overly catastrophic and dramatic, make recovering harder, hurt
the people involved all around worse, etc.

I think we are getting more about what happened from Board perspectives.  That
is very much appreciated.

The fixes will require why and how it happened.

If the answers to those indicate that the board's job description and skills
needs changed, or other issues then you need to fix those either with training
and growth or with new members.

You (we all) need to understand what the board's requirements and capabilities
need to be.  Don't randomly change membership without knowing what is needed
and whether new Trustees help solve that.

If you individually don't see yourself able to match those needs after they are
articulated, I hope the Board members do the right thing for the movement and
replace themselves with people who do.

Thank you.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone