Anthony, two points:

1. Billinghurst is a very long-serving community member, and has always in
my experience been happy to talk things through. I'd urge you just to talk
with him directly.

2. Tension is high right now. If we're irritating each other more than
usual, keep that in mind...it may be a factor.

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]