Hoi,
You are not the only one who is told that dissent is not appreciated. It is
ironic that when openness and shared values are considered, these same
values are swept under the rug when people are not in line with "common"
thought.

Apparently thoughts are not so common and certainly not universally shared.
When community degenerates in universal enforced thought, are we still a
community?
Thanks,
        GerardM