On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Andrea Zanni <zanni.andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 6:31 AM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> You are not the only one who is told that dissent is not appreciated. It is
>> ironic that when openness and shared values are considered, these same
>> values are swept under the rug when people are not in line with "common"
>> thought.
>>
>> Apparently thoughts are not so common and certainly not universally shared.
>> When community degenerates in universal enforced thought, are we still a
>> community?
>>

> Gerard, you're only one, to my knowledge, always fulfilling the soft quota
> of 30 emails per month, +1 or 2 message. In February you're already at 31
> [1].

For the record, Gerard absolutely understands the 30-post limit, is
always very careful to keep it +/- 2 messages, and yes, I could still
see a little more restraint on his part. We do have a sort of detente,
and yes, he's already been warned privately this month.

This said, he does contribute positively to the list, and I even
consider him a friend. But even friends need a little nudging from
time to time, it's true.

Austin