Dariusz,

Could I ask you to briefly outline for us, in general terms and from your
point of view,

(1) The most compelling arguments in favour of having appointees as voting
board members (as opposed to having them as advisory board members),
(2) If you are comfortable doing so, the most important risks or downsides
attached to the present arrangement?

I am glad to hear you are working on a proposal to increase the number of
community/chapter seats on the board (though I personally tend to think
that at 2 vs. 3, the chapters are already slightly over-represented,
compared to the general community).

Best,
Andreas