On 2016-02-24 18:47, Milos Rancic wrote:
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:
No, there are other lists which are active. For example, the last message on
the wikidata-l by Lydia was several minutes ago.

(May be she is abducted by the aliens though, I do not know).

Good to know that I am not the only not abducted one.

Maybe Lydia is not abducted because she is not subscribed on this list?

We should make the plan now how to search for others. Any idea?

I think she is subscribed, but may be aliens only let her post to the other ones.

For the plan, I guess we need to start with a map of regions where every single Wikimedian was abducted, and those where some Wikimedians survive. This one

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BlankMap-World6.svg

would be a good start.

(Now I am going to be abducted myself, but I am sure they would let me go after half an hour).

Cheers
Yaroslav