In an organization where the purpose and Bylaws explicitly (Article II) call
for it to be supporting the movement, the Board should be balancing that aspect
anyways.

Yes, the Board cares for the Foundation, but the Foundation cares for the
Movement, and if it stops doing that it's off chartered purpose and the Board
needs to intervene.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone