Out of curiosity, why are all of these proposals so focused on people who
click the edit button.  The overwhelming percentage of our users (half a
billion a month, if I recall correctly) never click that button.  The vast
majority of our donors never click that button. The massive majority of
active and very active editors don't participate in Board selection
activities. I won't say that the editing community is unimportant - in fact
I believe it is extremely important - but every proposal that is coming
forward seems exclusively focused on "empowering" a small percentage of the
editing group over all other stakeholders.  I'd like to see some
suggestions that are more balanced.

Risker