Patricio, thanks for the update.

I appreciate you and Lila informing the wikimedia movement now, before all
of the details of the transition plan are complete.

As the BoT works on a transition strategy and plans for hiring a new ED,
perhaps a member of the Board can take on the role of Chief Communicator.

Understandably, it is not always easy to know when to make announcements
and updates to the wikimedia movement especially when plans are incomplete.

At this moment in time, a good communication strategy that keeps everyone
regularly informed will help build a stronger bond between the WMF Board
and the rest of wikimedia movement.

My thoughts are with you and the rest of the Board as you work through this
situation.

Warm regards,
Sydney

Sydney Poore