I know this isn't easy - not on the Board, not on the senior staff, not on
the staff, and not on Lila.
I'm so sorry and sad for all of us where this has come to, and there is an
enormous amount of goodwill and skill in supporting the board in moving
forward and doing the thorough planning it needs to do from this point
onward.

Wishing you well always,
Gayle