At this juncture, I would like to repeat my recommendation that
Foundation employees to immediately join the Union for Non-Profit
Workers, IFPTE Local 70:

 http://ifptelocal70.org/home/

Furthermore, the discussion concerning innovative ways to fund the
best long term editors through, for example, a new spin-off foundation
other than the WikiEd Foundation or something like http://arowf.org/
was supposed to be, gives me hope that there is an easier solution
than paying the best editors merely for accuracy review. However, I
don't think the donation pool would do a better job. Having said that,
I want to encourage additional brainstorming along those lines.

What if there was a spin-off Foundation with a mission to identify and
pay bonuses to the best long term editors?