On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Guillaume Paumier <gpaum...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Putting the Business case documents on the private staff wiki was the
> first step
> in my effort to rescue the process from the walled Google Docs abyss,
> where the
> documents got lost after senior staff (who initiated the process) left the
> WMF. I
> like the framework and was hoping to make it used more widely at the
> Foundation over time.

I also like that framework. At least for software projects, it could be
plugged in the Product development process, see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WMF_product_development_process#Plan &
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T125809

Also related with this and other discussions held these days in this list:

Proposal: any WMF software project willing to be prioritized requires a
concept publicly available
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T118231

and its counterpart

Define good practices to start working on project concepts privately
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T123611

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil