Maggie, et al

Is Katy "stepping into" the role on a full-time, permanent basis?

I ask this question, as questions I asked relating to the "new, open
approach" towards recruitment at the WMF are yet to be answered[1] and I
don't recall there being any advertisements as a call for applications to
fill Siko's position.

TBH, this doesn't sound like a "new, open approach" towards recruitment at
the WMF, but more of the same..."jobs for the boys".

Comment would be welcome Maggie.

Warm regards,

Ruslan Takayev

[1]