I was banned on this mailing list last month for pointing out Lila's
incompetency as a leader..I just hope the next ED we have is fully
vetted before they are selected and I'm really hoping that we get
someone with a "wikipedia" background for a change.. Why don't we hire
someone who know the project inside and out instead of someone who is
thrust into the position without the know-how?...

The events of the last 2 months seemed like something from a Hitchcock
film..Good luck to Lila on her future venture but lets just hope the
incompetency levels we have at both the Board and Staff level stops
here...If the community has to go through this again this year, I'm
sure the next job on the line may very well be at the very TOP..

Cometstyles

On 2/26/16, Anthony Cole <ahcole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There will be an AllHands staff discussion about recent events tomorrow,
> per Katherine Maher on Facebook.
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/wikipediaweekly/permalink/963758547005310/?comment_id=963762980338200&reply_comment_id=963831903664641&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R3%22%7D
>

> Anthony Cole
>

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Erik Moeller <eloque...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I know this isn't easy - not on the Board, not on the senior staff, not
>> on
>> > the staff, and not on Lila.
>> > I'm so sorry and sad for all of us where this has come to, and there is
>> an
>> > enormous amount of goodwill and skill in supporting the board in moving
>> > forward and doing the thorough planning it needs to do from this point
>> > onward.
>>
>> Well said, Gayle, and best wishes in the journey ahead, both for WMF
>> and the movement, and for Lila. I'll go back to lurking for a bit, but
>> may chime in on some of the topics that have been raised in some of
>> the very constructive side conversations.
>>
>> Warmly,
>>
>> Erik

Cometstyles