If I may make an even bolder proposal: these chats with Brion and Jimmy can
be, with the consent of everyone involved in each particular meeting,
video-recorded. Asking for the videos to be posted in public might be a
step that's too uncomfortable for some people (although I think that the
transparency would be refreshing and in the long run I would like WMF to
exercise this degree of transparency), but I at least hope that the videos
could be widely accessible inside of WMF.  I think that the videos would be
instructive for the interim executive director, Human Resources, and other
Board members to see, and might be helpful in discussing lessons learned
and opportunities for organizational development.

Pine