Subbu, one of the chief complains I heard about Lila was that she did not
provide a clear vision. Yet, if we choose stewardship over leadership,
that, at least in my mind, implies more of a mediator than a leader,
without providing any clear vision themselves.  So is vision no longer a
requirement from the ED?