Balázs Viczián, regarding "First as interim (as a 'probation period') then
if the staff feedback meets the pre-agreed satisfaction level on agreed key
areas, as permanent."

Well, staff feedback and after independent, critical assessment from each
board member. Earlier in this thread, I think, Pete Forsyth recommends that
the interim ED be clearly and purely an interim, not a probationary ED, and
I'm persuaded by his arguments.

Anthony Cole

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Balázs Viczián <balazs.vicz...@wikimedia.hu