Congratulations to Katy, welcome to your new assignment.

I'm very sorry that  Ruslan Takayev's message got through the moderation
IMHO his  statement and remarks  are not respectful

it was essential to have someone appointed to fill Siko's position quickly an obviously quickly often means someone who is knowledgeable, and acquainted with the environment of the job and role , Katy seems the choice from a very limited list best suited to quickly
assume the responsability

I was very sad, upset even by Sikoś departure - and i would love to turn the clock back - but given the vancay, i'm glad that Katy has been selected imho she has the capability and the personality to do a good job, she knows the people at WMF and she knows the Affiliates

Derek